Saturday, June 18, 2011

Japan Arena Concert In Tokyo

SNSD Arena Tour – Tokyo 110618

[Trans] AKB48 Member Matsubara Natsumi About SNSD’s Concert

The translation of her post:
I went to see their performance!!!
Their styles are too good ~( ̄□ ̄!!
They are cute, they dance and sing well….
Amazing!!!!!
I thought again that I should do my best dieting.
Suddenly, I can’t even stretch my legs.<
cr: matsubara natsumi blog
trans by Soshified
[Trans] AKB48 Member Ota Aika Blog Entry
Good evening.
This is Rabu. (Love) Today I went to SNSD’s concert~w(°O°)w
They were super cute (。・ω・。)
I was moved
It was fun
I love SNSD
When all 9 members perform together I got moved. +。(*′∇`)。+゜
Because I learned a lot, I will make use of it next time (^・ェ・)
Next time I’ll go to more concerts of artists and idols to learn from them and
get myself motivated. (-ω-)
I want to have slender legs (。・ω・。)
c.http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/archive/7839/0
trans by Kkabbekky@twitter
Pictures:
Fancams:
-EDIT-
BONUS:
(gif of UmmaTaeng’s headpiece thing falling off during her stage with Tiffany)
(Note: the girls will hold another arena concert in Tokyo at the same venue tomorrow)

1 comment: