Monday, October 24, 2011

SNSD’s Yoona overcomes hard times in Japan with IU’s songs


SNSD’s Yoona said she overcame the hard times with her activities in Japan through IU’s songs.
SNSD, coming back with their 3rd album “The Boys,” made a guest appearance on the radio program, SBS Power FM Jung Sun Hee’s A Night Like Today (107.7 MHZ). On the day’s show, SNSD members let the audience hear the songs that they heard to comfort themselves and talked about the reasons.
Among the members, Yoona said, “when we first went to Japan, a lot of times we were tired and so worried from the pressure that we had to make improvement all the time. When I was captivated by gloomy feelings, the first song came out of my MP3 was IU’s ‘Someday.’”
Yoona said she was encouraged by the lyrics that described her feelings at that time and continued, “I was especially moved by the part ‘I tell myself to believe in myself but I don’t’ a lot. I thought I wasn’t the only one who felt this way.”
Besides, music tastes of Taeyeon who said she tried to listen to more gloomy songs when we felt sad, and of Hyoyeon who tried to hide her feelings by listening to loud music.
It was also revealed that the member who set rules in SNSD was the youngest Seohyun. To the question asking about the most difficult member in SNSD, Sunny picked Seohyun and said, “she is the youngest but the strongest and the most honest in SNSD, so she’s quiet difficult,” and Taeyeon added, “probably because of Seohyun’s good images, it’s hard to find her stay loose.”
To this, DJ Jung Sun Hee told jokes, “there’s a rumor that Seohyun is the rule maker of SNSD,” and raised a laugh.
Meanwhile, Seohyun who said she read books to comfort herself chose “Dreaming in the Attic” as her favorite book.

No comments:

Post a Comment