Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SNSD’s Interview @ SNSD First Japanese Holiday PB




Questions:

1.    What is your first memory that you can remember?

Taeyeon: When I was allowed by my dad to ride a bike, the tip of my toe got caught in the bike and I hurt my legs
Sooyoung: When mom, dad and I commuted to church
Jessica: My memory of running around and playing on the beach in front of our house.
Tiffany: I remember watching “The Little Mermaid” all day and singing along to the songs in the movie. (Laughs) ^^
Hyoyeon: When I was around five to six years old, my family would definitely go visit this nearby park 2-3 times a week. But if we had a little more time, we would even go to a place further away and my family had a lot of fun making good food to eat and playing around. Anyways, there a lot of pictures taken from back then, so any time I look at the pictures, I’ll remember those memories
Yoona: A memory of when I ate ice cream and my baby tooth fell out.
Seohyun: A memory of when I was three years old, because I was shorter than the dresser and I was curious what was on top of it, so I tiptoed to see above it.
Yuri: When I went to kindergarten, my mom tied my hair in two pigtails, but (one time) the pigtails were uneven, so I didn’t go to school and I cried all day long.
Sunny: As a kid I was too quiet at home, so I remember that when my parents found me, I said ‘drink lots’, while putting water in the telephone receiver with a spoon. It was fun watching the red telephone gulping down water. (Laughs)

2.    Your personality in one word?
Taeyeon: Prism (laughs).
Sooyoung: Candid
Jessica: Cool ^^
Tiffany: WILD
Hyoyeon: Ummm, this is the most difficult question, it might seem cool, but maybe it’s really more of a subtle personality? (Laughs)
Yoona: Hmm…I have many faces (laughs). I can’t say for myself… What kind of personality do you think I have? ^^
Seohyun: Honest and positive           
Yuri: Completely honest (laughs)
Sunny: Positive & bright

3.    What is your charm point?
Taeyeon: Skin?
Sooyoung: My height? (Laughs) Because all the other members are so cute, I don’t have a charm point….T. T
Jessica: Eyes
Tiffany: My cool eyebrows! (Laughs)
Hyoyeon: My smile ^^, eyes? Or my mouth when I laugh (laughs)
Yoona: Eyes! (Laughs)
Seohyun: eyes
Yuri: My hair
Sunny: Lips. I’ve been told that my lips are nice because it gives off an impression that I’m smiling. (Laughs)

4.    What are 3 items you must have in your bag when you go out?
Taeyeon: Earphones, perfume, and lip cream.
Sooyoung: Purse, lip stick, and cell phone.
Jessica: Lip cream, cell phone, and purse
Tiffany: Cell phone, MP3 player, and perfume
Hyoyeon: Toothbrush set, iPad, hand cream
Yoona: Cell phone charger, iPad, purse
Seohyun: MP3 player, a book, electronic dictionary
Yuri: Diary, perfume, book
Sunny: MP3 player, cell phone, iPad
                         
5.    What’s the first thing you do in the morning?

Taeyeon: Open the blinds.
Sooyoung: Wash my face.
Jessica: Brush my teeth
Tiffany: Pray
Hyoyeon: Put food in my mouth (laughs)
Yoona: Check my phone’s messages
Seohyun: First I smile and start the day while thinking good thoughts.
Yuri: Smile and stretching
Sunny: Wash my face, take a shower and eat.

6.    What things do you usually do right before going to bed?
Taeyeon: Put on music and then sleep.
Sooyoung: pray
Jessica: Play with my cell phone
Tiffany: Set up tomorrow’s schedule and pray
Hyoyeon: .Set up my alarm or do sit ups
Yoona: Listen to music or surf the internet
Seohyun: Set up tomorrow’s plans and pray
Yuri: .I read a book and sleep♪
Sunny: Spraying aroma mist on my bed and pillow.

7.    What is a daily beauty routine that you never break? Or something that you’re careful of?
Taeyeon: Using a moisturizing pack
Sooyoung: Be thorough with my cleansing and then to apply facial lotion from top to bottom.
Jessica: In order not to have my skin dry out, I use a moisturizer pack and mist.
Tiffany: Nothing in particular
Hyoyeon: Washing my face and cleanse it carefully. Sleeping pack!!
Yoona: Cleansing and putting on moisturizer. Recently I’ve been using eye cream often.
Seohyun: When I sleep, in order to supply moisture I sleep with a damp towel on my head.
Yuri: Drinking a lot of water♫
Sunny: Applying eye cream

8.    What is a fashion point that you are careful about?
Taeyeon: In my case, I really like a very natural style for now!
Sooyoung: I think an important point is that the style looks good on me, and also fits with the seasons.
Jessica: I try to wear all kinds of styles instead of just one style
Tiffany: Depends on how I feel that day, Attitude!
Hyoyeon: Any kind of clothing is fine! But, whether there is a feeling that only I can give off when worn? I pursue my own coolness! (laughs)
Yoona: .Instead of fussing over one item I pay attention to the overall balance.
Seohyun: Instead of following what’s in, wear clothes that suit yourself and your personality. For me, I often go with a natural feel and mainly wear jeans and low heeled shoes
Yuri: I choose things that match me well.
Sunny: Something that is easy to wear. I wear clothes that fit me well.

9.    What was a lasting impression from the “Holiday” photoshoot?
Taeyeon: Having fun and playing with the members by the sea!
Sooyoung: Getting to play with the inner tube on a private beach.
Jessica: While the car was moving, the driver would sing and dance.
Tiffany: Playing with the other members on the private beach.
Hyoyeon: The sea! Our own private beach, and the scenery and sea were very pretty.
Yoona: When we played on the private beach
Seohyun: At the pool where I played with my unnies and had a fun photo shoot      
Yuri: Playing in the sea with the members. Finding cereal, snacks, jelly and candy in cute, colorful bags in a large supermarket
Sunny: The floral patterned bed in the hotel room (because whenever we had time off I was always sleeping on it)                   


10.  You’re most ideal way to spend a day off?
Taeyeon: Talking to people I get along with (laughs)
Sooyoung: To do what I want to do at home.
Jessica: Spending a good time with people I love! Like shopping, eating meals, etc.
Tiffany: Making memories with the people I love.      
Hyoyeon: Eat the food I want (my mother’s home cooking), watch TV, play games, lazing around at home for the whole day is the best!!
Yoona: I relax, take it easy and do the things I couldn’t do until then
Seohyun: I feel that if I also set out a plan for my days off, I can more effectively enjoy the time off.
Yuri: Forget everything in any way and do the things I want to do!
Sunny: Going to a southern island, swim to my heart’s content, eat delicious food and spend a lovely time with my family. I want to go to bed early, and sleep till noon on the next day!

11.  Up until now what is the most difficult hardship you’ve experienced?
Taeyeon: Shooting music videos T.T
Sooyoung:  During the filming of BAD GIRL, it was really HOT……T . T
Jessica: All of the music video shoots. Filming is really scary.
Tiffany: .MUSIC VIDEO filming!
Hyoyeon: For the 7 years before debuting, I commuted every day to the agency that was 2 hours away from my home (round trip 4 hours!!)
Yoona: When I filmed a Korean commercial and it was very hard and so cold.
Seohyun: The memory of a photo shoots taking all night in the cold winter amidst the snow
Yuri: Day after day I have hardships. However, I think they are not hardships, but something I have to endure in order to fulfil my dream someday. (laughs)
Sunny: Shooting music videos…It’s really hard to dance in high heels! But when I see the final result, I forget all the hardships.


12.  What is your favourite “life motto” or “proverb” that you like?
Taeyeon: Life motto: Try not to do anything you might regret!
Favourite proverb: Right now it’s Girls’ Generation!
Sooyoung: What would Jesus do?
Jessica: follow my heart
Tiffany: Today is “My” day! Today is My day!
Hyoyeon: Recently this is something that I will always tell myself —> have fun!! I feel like if you have fun with anything, the enjoyment multiplies and the hardships are cut in half.
Yoona: Live with no regrets   
Seohyun: The one who wins at the end is a person who is good-hearted
Yuri: .Life is not something you endure, but something you enjoy.
Sunny: .Live as if today is my last day!

13.  Where do you think you will be 10 years from now?
Taeyeon: Impossible to predict
Sooyoung: I think I’ll get married and do what I like to do. I also think it’ll be nice if I can live without regretting the decisions I make, and to live happily with those that I love deeply (members, family, husband).
Jessica: Let’s see… I can’t imagine it. I live life to the fullest right now!
Tiffany: Doing the things I love next to the person I love? (laughs)
Hyoyeon: I’ll be a fashion designer in the apparel business (laughs)
Yoona: . I wonder about that too!! Since I’ll be 32 years old… I think I’ll be married. I hope I’ll have a happy family. <3 And also that my job is fulfilling!      
Seohyun: I think from now many of my dreams will come true, and I’ll try hard so that even bigger dreams come true. I think I’ll be living happily? ^^
Yuri: Just like right now, I will be singing, dancing and acting, and if possible I want to go backpacking around the world.
Sunny: I think it would be good if I could spend that time enjoying it happily with the people I like, and to do the things that I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment