Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Elle Korea March 2011 Interview


What is your remedy when you develop skin problems?

Sunny: I tend to have severe reactions to make-up, so while resting it’s fine but I develop problems while working. Nowadays I am using Dior’s D-NA White Reveal Night Creme and I think it works for me


Hyoyeon: Usually, not touching a problem area with your hands means it will recover, but I always end up touching it so it gets worse.

Which member has the most interest in cosmetics?
(Unanimous): Taeyeon unnie! She really has a lot of cosmetics products. She is really interested and likes applying them and is good at doing so.

Which member has the most interest in fashion?
Jessica: I have a keen interest in clothes. I like shopping, too. Tiffany, Sooyoung, and I talk a lot about fashion and we think alike.

Sooyoung: I like Isabel Marant and Alexander Wang the most. Although right now, I like Tsumori Chisato as well.

Tiffany: D&G’s current collection and Blumarine’s animal prints are pretty. I always read magazines and I always check fashion apps. Ahh, I want to go and see a collection!

Sooyoung: Me too! I really want to attend the New York Fashion Week. It opens next week, right? If I didn’t become a singer, I would probably be working in the fashion industry.

What would be your secret weapon in terms of beauty tips?
Sooyoung: I like oils. You can use it with bath salts, it’s enjoyable to just apply on skin and you can put apply it from head to toe. I sometimes use products from a brand Yoona models (Innisfree). I received a Burt’s Bees oil as a gift and I’m going to start using it.


Tiffany: I have eyes that don’t normally form double eyelids. But when I use eyelash curlers, they appear. That’s why I always have eyelash curlers.

Translation: oniontaker @soshified.com
Edits: Soy @soshified.com

No comments:

Post a Comment